Ozzily Yours

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Teacher's Pet

There is just too much ridiculousness going on here. Seriously, when your biggest problem is NOT the incredible cheesiness of your human-sized praying mantis puppet, you have a problem. Among the questions that came to mind:
  1. Why would Ms. French be so dumb as to do the 180-degree head rotation in school where anyone can see her?
  2. Why does she keep her food (crickets, for the record) in a Tupperware labeled "FOOD"?
  3. Why did she strike fear in the hearts of vampires?
  4. Why, exactly, did she need virgins for her fertilization?
And speaking of which... I don't know if this is one of those things I don't get because I went to a strange tiny high school... but do high school students really waste that much brain power and energy analyzing who may or may not be a virgin? And was it really necessary to devote that much of the episode to that question?

Yeah, so, clearly, this was not high on my list of must-see episodes (truth be told, my disc is a little scratched and I wasn't able to watch the first five minutes... and I was more than okay with that). Though I have to say, I appreciated the one appearance of Principal Flutie. I don't think I appreciated him all that much in the past, but he's funny stuff. All the sadder to know that he won't be around all that long.

1 Comments:

  • I don't know about you, but I always keep my food in Tupperware containers labeled "food." How else am I going to be able to tell the difference between my food and my science experiments?

    By Blogger supermaren, at 7/14/2011 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home