Ozzily Yours

Friday, June 23, 2006

Flemish Giant Rabbit


The other day, the husband and I heard a story about a friend of a friend, who has recently developed what our friend apparently considers a somewhat odd obsession with flemish giant rabbits. The husband and I, however, immediately began nodding our heads and exclaiming, "Yes! The giant bunny! We've seen one! IT WON FIRST PRIZE AT THE NEW YORK STATE FAIR!" It's true that we may be easily excited, but either way, I now feel compelled to present to you the award-winning giant flemish rabbit.

4 Comments:

  • I'm more than a little obsessed with Norwegian Dwarf bunnies...

    By Blogger Adam807, at 6/23/2006 1:28 PM  

  • It is moments like that that explain why you two are so right for each other. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/23/2006 2:20 PM  

  • Hey, how do I know that's really giant? I mean, the only things in the picture that really show scale are a water bottle and food bowl (both of which could be any size, really). I demand a ruler! Or a big carrot with inches marked off on it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/24/2006 2:24 PM  

  • I guess you were meant to intuit his largeness due to his multiple chins....

    By Blogger mcm, at 6/26/2006 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home