Ozzily Yours

Monday, August 21, 2006

Random Quotes Meme

The husband is all about memes. Seriously, he's been weirdly obsessed with memes since before blogging ensured that the average person has a slim chance of knowing what a meme even is. Don't get him started on it, he can talk for hours about his fascination with all things viral (well, maybe not all things, in that I don't think he's obsessed with actual viruses).

That said, I offer up the meme that he posted here, requesting that readers visit the Random Quotes Generator, then share "the first five quotes that reflect your outlook on life." My five are as follows:
  • "Silly is you in a natural state, and serious is something you have to do until you can get silly again."
    -Mike Meyers

  • "Never think that you're not good enough yourself. A man should never think that. People will take you very much at your own reckoning."
    -Anthony Trollope (1815-1882)

  • "Food is an important part of a balanced diet."
    -Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

  • "If little else, the brain is an educational toy."
    -Tom Robbins (1936- )

  • "The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish."
    - Robert Jackson

4 Comments:

  • I am lazy and will refer you to your husband's blog for my quotes. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/21/2006 6:55 PM  

  • Are you now trusting people, or you don't want to have to approve all the quotes? :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/21/2006 6:56 PM  

  • I originally did the "moderate comments" thing because I didn't want to get spam comments. But I haven't gotten any spam comments, so I figured I may as well turn it off until it becomes a problem, if ever.

    Trusting people, though? Never.

    By Blogger mcm, at 8/21/2006 7:04 PM  

  • "Trusting people, though? Never."

    The first few notes to the X-Files theme song just popped into my head reading that. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/22/2006 5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home