Ozzily Yours

Friday, November 03, 2006

"Meow" Can Mean Hungry, Playful, Needing a Cuddle - It Depends on the Tone

There's a little boutique down the street from us that opened within the last year. They're still finding their footing, occasionally changing up their product mix, their layout, their signage, etc. It's pretty much what you'd expect from a trendy little boutique in a trendy little neighborhood: some clothes, some candles, some fancy olive oils - but then, weirdly, a psychic who's set up shop in the basement.

As I understand it, this psychic does offer human readings, but what always makes me giggle, when I'm in the little boutique, is the sign promoting her psychic abilities as they relate to your pets. So recently, walking past the little boutique, when I noticed a sign in the window that said, "Pet Psychic Readings Available TODAY!" I had to point it out to the husband.

His response was to immediately begin waging a campaign to bring the cat over to her as soon as possible, despite the fact that the cat makes it very clear what he wants, when he wants it and, therefore, renders the need for a pet psychic unnecessary. I fear the husband isn't going to let go of this idea any time soon, though... if we end up going through with it, I promise to report back.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home