Ozzily Yours

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Stressed

"Be careful what you wish for, because you might get it." Turns out the cliche is true. No details right now, but I have big decisions to make, and lots to think about, and I really wish I had a crystal ball or a magic wand or a fairy godmother who could help me make the right choice. I have a supportive husband, which rocks, but his supportiveness means that he's all about raising helpful questions and encouraging me to think about all the issues and promising to support me no matter what I do.

I told him last night that I almost wished he would decree what I should do, one way or the other. To which he replied, "Oh, so I guess I should be, like, 'You should get the highest-paying job you can that gets you home as early as possible, so you can cook me a good dinner while I... watch... um, sports." Which, clearly, is crazy-talk - he wants me to cook him dinner while he plays the clarinet.

Decisions. Grrr. Argh.

1 Comments:

  • "I would never let a woman kick my ass. If she tried something, I'd be like, HEY! You get your bitch ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie!"
    -Eric Cartman

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/12/2007 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home