Ozzily Yours

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Go Jumbos!

Tufts was prominently featured on last night's episode of Beauty and the Geek, as gender-role-reversing team Nicole and Sam headed to Somerville for a one-day taste of her everyday, geeky life. A music theory grad student, she showed him the fancy-schmancy new music building and performance hall, and damn if it didn't actually look pretty impressive. I don't know if I'm more thrilled by the good publicity she's giving Tufts, or by the fact that she quite regularly wears the same "Reading is Sexy" shirt that I do (having received it as a gift from the husband two birthdays ago). I also don't know exactly how embarrassed I should be by my excitement.

Either way, Tufts geeks represent.

2 Comments:

  • Technically she's a grad student in musicology, which is only worth pointing out because it's a much stronger area for the Tufts Music Dept.

    And now you know that.

    By Blogger blerg3000, at 11/28/2007 11:19 AM  

  • And knowing is half the battle. :)

    It is definitely cool when Tufts pops up places like tv shows. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/29/2007 7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home