Ozzily Yours

Sunday, November 11, 2007

It's Just What I Need

The scene: I am sitting on the couch stickering* with Bring It On happily ensconced in the DVD player. The husband wanders out from the office and watches me singing along to "You're Just What I Need," the song that Cliff writes for Torrance to encourage her in getting through her cheerleading woes.

The Husband: Do you own the soundtrack to this movie?
Me: Yeah, but this song isn't on it, which really pisses me off.

And then I continue singing along. Because I know all the words. At which point it begins to dawn on me that perhaps I've watched Bring It On too many times....

*over 5,000 cards stickered and counting! No thanks to Bring It On, though, productivity was dismally low during that one, because I have to watch all the cheerleading scenes and the entire Sparky Palastri sequence....

2 Comments:

  • You can never watch too much of one thing. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/14/2007 7:30 PM  

  • Oh Torrance, I hate your cheerleading squad. But I like your pom poms. I'd feed you bon bons all night....

    By Blogger Mrs. J, at 12/06/2007 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home