Ozzily Yours

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Surprise

Woo-hoo, I'm all caught up to Adam807! (Unless, of course, he's been watching but not posting... he's sneaky that way.)

Anyway, I don't know how he's waited so long between Surprise and Becoming. Watching Surprise is mostly just, well... boring. Namely because you know EVERYTHING that's about to come. Even the funny moments with the Judge don't start until Becoming. Surprise is all blah blah blah, dreams, blah blah blah, maturity, blah blah blah Drusilla-wants-to-end-the-world.

That said, the last minute when Angel rises out of his post-nookie bed and lunges out into the rainy night? STILL gives me goosebumps!

3 Comments:

  • There are 7 more episodes between Surprise and Becoming...

    By Blogger Adam807, at 8/30/2011 6:53 PM  

  • Argh, clearly I got my episode titles wrong! (Particularly embarrassing since I could have just looked at the display on the screen.) OK, you're still way ahead. :)

    By Blogger mcm, at 8/30/2011 6:54 PM  

  • Curse all those single-word, indeterminate titles....

    By Blogger mcm, at 8/30/2011 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home