Ozzily Yours

Monday, August 01, 2011

I'll Be Back

Damn, Degrassi is good. The only thing that would make it better is the occasional vampire.

I jest, clearly. There are no vampires in Toronto. Probably werewolves, though.

Anyway, between the return of Degrassi and my work on the 34th annual Bay Area Playwrights Festival, I am obviously derelict in my watching duties and have clearly fallen well behind Adam807, who is well into season 2. I thought I'd get back into the zone this week until - as I watched the very last play on the very last day of the very last weekend of the Festival - I got word that my son had cracked his head open BUT GOOD.

The good news: no stitches! The bad news: no Buffy! I may be able to pick up a couple of episodes in the next few days, but then we are off to Chicago for 10 days (woo-hoo!). So I urge you not to wait with bated breath. All three of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home